Dammmmmmmmmmmm! 🔥

Diddy did NOT do this alone. One leads to another, to another, to another. Bye, you scumbag deviant psychopaths!

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

makes you wonder, how long will it be until he kills himself?

if he sings he is a dead man.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

I think he already is

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Now comes the deal, if others are named he gets a lesser sentence. That is my guess. 😉

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

The web is HUGE.

A six thousand year-old death cult takes some time to dismantle.

I feel sorry for those who desserted us.

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Yes!
Thank You Father God!
Thank You Jesus!
💕🙏💕👍💕🇺🇸💕🎶💕🌼

It's BQQM Time! 🤸

RICO. D5 Dominoes!

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience ♥️ Patriot God bless 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ 💞 Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

💥 He has the list...

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Do mom and dad know you're on the internet?

(1) Show this thread