Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

"Religion is the opposite of spirituality, since it divides us from the source of all that there is, focusing onto form and not substance. It is a manmade container, with an inside of idolatry, and an outside of heresy."

Whereas the Bible defines *religion* as:

"Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world." James1:27

Nothing at all wrong with that I dare say.

'Religion' is not the problem; it's not a bad word or a bad thing ... Whatever *man* has done to, or in the name of, "religion" has often been something entirely different, erroneously, and underserving of being, called 'religion' altogether.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Martin it’s good to see you . That was beautiful what you did and how you explained I’m so for you God knows your heart . πŸ•ŠπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’–

I love this!! ❀️❀️❀️

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Martin, thank you for sharing your spiritual journey with us! May God Almighty continue to guide, bless, and protect you.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Amazing, Martin. Your ability to personalize this experience to match your heart and mind is special and rare, and a true expression of FREEDOM. Well done.

I also recently did my immersion in living waters, on August 31st. It was something I never intended, but I have also transformed and I also knew the time was NOW. I still feel early in my spiritual journey, but I know where I'm headed is right, and each step forward makes me feel both peaceful and excited. I have never felt simultaneously more LOVED and FREE since opening my heart and giving my life to Yeshua.

Blessings to you in your journey forward, Martin!

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

❀️

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

Bless you, my brother! Love your journey! Thanks for sharing.