The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Do you ever wonder if we are on the right track?
I have many doubts...

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

Guess that would depend which track you`re on?

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

Good answer ... Sometimes I dont know which track... So few friends and family are with me ...

Something I discovered on this journey where family are concerned----- least said, soonest mended.
So much of what I previously believed about what is going on in the world was/is lies.
Only now am I able to understand having spent years researching and asking the Universe to show me Truth have I come to the realisation that it is EVERY person in a position of power, no matter what colour, creed, religious belief, or sex, or country they are from, they have ALL been corrupted through greed and avarice.
They are simply not able to tell the truth, because their minds have been more programmed than ours.
If you are going to believe even ONE word of their verbiage then you are heading for mass brainwashing.
Keep your OWN council and question everything.

WHY?
Why might they say what they do.?
YOU have the answers, not them.

Wow! Thank you. Very true!! Trusting yourself is the first thing!:

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HTGthelapis in this post can reply

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

WOT SH SAID...

I second...

The doubts ae taking you closer to God... thats the point and the only point.. So its really important at this time, for me anyway to focus on God and empowering myself and preparing myself to hear more clearly.. the enemy makes use of your doubt and even though its a part of the process you are going to find the enemy makes use of it.. so thats why filling it with God, self care.. prupose... that helps to regroup...

Nothing of whats out there matters as much as your directives from God and if you are here you are on that path one way or another...

You are valued and loved.. but its all about you and God.. so let that be your light that guides you...

Love you

You understand me well.
Thank you and God bless.

(1) Show this thread