The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Do you ever wonder if we are on the right track?
I have many doubts...

Only people mentioned by @corpus in this post can reply

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

Good answer ... Sometimes I dont know which track... So few friends and family are with me ...

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

Something I discovered on this journey where family are concerned----- least said, soonest mended.
So much of what I previously believed about what is going on in the world was/is lies.
Only now am I able to understand having spent years researching and asking the Universe to show me Truth have I come to the realisation that it is EVERY person in a position of power, no matter what colour, creed, religious belief, or sex, or country they are from, they have ALL been corrupted through greed and avarice.
They are simply not able to tell the truth, because their minds have been more programmed than ours.
If you are going to believe even ONE word of their verbiage then you are heading for mass brainwashing.
Keep your OWN council and question everything.

WHY?
Why might they say what they do.?
YOU have the answers, not them.

(1) Show this thread