Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Ask Normies, “WHERE’S THE PLANE?”

https://x.com/TomFitton/status/1833847478459789559

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Low and perfectly horizontal, perfect shot.
That pilot was the best pilot in the whole world that could have ever flown that plane like that.

Too bad the parts of the plane that were found outside didn't match that of the actual plane that was supposedly hijacked.

It would be very hard to believe that our highest people in government would do such a thing.

I mean come on they're Americans just like us, right?

Even the Americans in these secret societies wouldn't do such a horrible thing would they?

When they were sworn into office they swore to uphold the constitution, didn't they?

Wouldn't all of our people in the intelligence community protect us from such a thing and put all the people that were responsible for doing this and gitmo?

In response James Dean to his Publication

Those are all the inner arguments that take place INSIDE EVERY AMERICAN MIND confronted with the specter of TRUTH that rises from the rubble of 9/11…

IF YOU HAVE THE COURAGE to give it more than a passing glance…

IF you stare into the illogical explanations & descriptions that contradict the eyes & ears God gave you.

IF your heart has enough compassion for your FELLOW AMERICANS to contemplate the horrendous depth of this crime against them.

IF…

We share very few sentiments with our government.

I try not to condemn normies too much, as I was one myself at one time. I can specifically remember thinking, "I'm gonna look into this 911 stuff" then deciding, "Nah, I don't want to deal with THAT implication right now. I'll veg out on sports for a while."

It took me until '06 - five years - to actually decide, "All right, I'll go ahead and have a look..." I've been down rabbit holes & haven't looked back since. I know it was an inside job. You'd have to be an idiot or a co-conspirator not to, once you absorb all the info.

But you have to be willing to absorb all that info instead of whistling past the graveyard, blindly hoping that everything is going to be all right. "Surely our own government wouldn't ..."

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

Exactly. Life had me so busy that I had never even contemplated that it was deliberately done, much less by our own government, until HUNTER’S laptop blew my world to smithereens.
Literally.

That firs rabbit hole opened up into more & bigger rabbit metropolises…

I have not surfaced since.

I have lost all desire for the 3D, slave powered Matrix system.

Waiting on the SON.

All desire and all interest in things that used to be important. Huh. Who knew? My latest 'conclusion' is that we were slumming so to speak in this vertical meatsuit while here on Earth, and soon the answers to all our questions will evaporate.
A writer visiting the Palace at Versailles at the time remarked at the complete absence of toilets.
They got sustenance from the Sun, water and the Air. Have a hunch I was there once and dream of returning....

Well…in that respect, suffering as I currently am with a flare up of IBD…

I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO AN ELEVATED LIFE IN MOTE WAYS THAN ONE.
😚

In response Barry McCockinner to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sparrows in this post can reply

Me too! Learning sooo much of late. Baking Soda changes the alkalinity in the gut, which is needed at times. Am 69 and feel as though life has just begun.

In response Barry McCockinner to his Publication

I add bob’s baking soda to my coffee in the AM, but am wondering if it might have more effect in a cup of tea in the evening?

(1) Show this thread