Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Ask Normies, “WHERE’S THE PLANE?”

https://x.com/TomFitton/status/1833847478459789559

Low and perfectly horizontal, perfect shot.
That pilot was the best pilot in the whole world that could have ever flown that plane like that.

Too bad the parts of the plane that were found outside didn't match that of the actual plane that was supposedly hijacked.

It would be very hard to believe that our highest people in government would do such a thing.

I mean come on they're Americans just like us, right?

Even the Americans in these secret societies wouldn't do such a horrible thing would they?

When they were sworn into office they swore to uphold the constitution, didn't they?

Wouldn't all of our people in the intelligence community protect us from such a thing and put all the people that were responsible for doing this and gitmo?

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Wait_its_time in this post can reply

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response James Dean to his Publication

Those are all the inner arguments that take place INSIDE EVERY AMERICAN MIND confronted with the specter of TRUTH that rises from the rubble of 9/11…

IF YOU HAVE THE COURAGE to give it more than a passing glance…

IF you stare into the illogical explanations & descriptions that contradict the eyes & ears God gave you.

IF your heart has enough compassion for your FELLOW AMERICANS to contemplate the horrendous depth of this crime against them.

IF…

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

I try not to condemn normies too much, as I was one myself at one time. I can specifically remember thinking, "I'm gonna look into this 911 stuff" then deciding, "Nah, I don't want to deal with THAT implication right now. I'll veg out on sports for a while."

It took me until '06 - five years - to actually decide, "All right, I'll go ahead and have a look..." I've been down rabbit holes & haven't looked back since. I know it was an inside job. You'd have to be an idiot or a co-conspirator not to, once you absorb all the info.

But you have to be willing to absorb all that info instead of whistling past the graveyard, blindly hoping that everything is going to be all right. "Surely our own government wouldn't ..."

(1) Show this thread