#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Army decode

=

Ancient Pair Of Lovers / My Soul Is Dying😭/ No Thing Invisible To God👁/ Power Of Three / Gematria Answer / God Save The Republic🙏🇺🇸/ He Opens The Book And Takes Title Deed Of The Earth / I Cannot Be Bought I Cannot Be Sold I Cannot Be Killed / Decode We Act As One Mind / Jesuss Doors🚪/ Prepare Yourself / Destiny Is Calling Me / Intergalactic Travel🛸/ Ready For Departure / You Found Me Qanon / Dangerous Knowledge / A Key To My House🔑/ Dove Traps The Snake🕊🐍/ Generosity And Mercy / All Pain Will Subside / How Great Thou Art🎨/ The Roaring Kitty😺/ The Lord God Numbers / Jesus Christ End Game / Subliminal Messages / ABC One Two Three🔠🔢/ Physics Of The Matrix / The Concealed Mystery / The Heroes Story / Accept The Enormity / Codes To Exit The Matrix / The Lord Who Heals🚜🦌/ Tremendous Insight Of Nature👁/ He Knows His Math🧠
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=today%20is%20fathersday
200-002
1200-0021
TS 8:08

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

"I Cannot Be Bought I Cannot Be Sold I Cannot Be Killed"

https://x.com/doqholliday/status/1832557113694142607?t=SxDg4uB4Rh8P5RKZodypsQ&s=19

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Ummmmm yeah, I never asked for a penny, and I don't want any.

Not in it for that.

People like Lauren, Joe M, IET 17, Lisa Mei Crowley...yup, I lurked their Twitter accounts starting back in 2016-2017 because I wanted to learn.

I didn't want to have my own account, though.

I held out for years.

I'm glad I finally came around and helped spread the word on the 'net.

It's been an amazing ride, and I have NO regrets 😎

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Brother those grifters aren't ever going to teach about the ZAZZ but we will....

👇✨💖

Yup, I already know all of this.

You and and I are on the same wavelength, Lauren.

I knew it all along.

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mike Anon, click on at the bottom under it