#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Army decode

=

Ancient Pair Of Lovers / My Soul Is Dying๐Ÿ˜ญ/ No Thing Invisible To God๐Ÿ‘/ Power Of Three / Gematria Answer / God Save The Republic๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ/ He Opens The Book And Takes Title Deed Of The Earth / I Cannot Be Bought I Cannot Be Sold I Cannot Be Killed / Decode We Act As One Mind / Jesuss Doors๐Ÿšช/ Prepare Yourself / Destiny Is Calling Me / Intergalactic Travel๐Ÿ›ธ/ Ready For Departure / You Found Me Qanon / Dangerous Knowledge / A Key To My House๐Ÿ”‘/ Dove Traps The Snake๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ/ Generosity And Mercy / All Pain Will Subside / How Great Thou Art๐ŸŽจ/ The Roaring Kitty๐Ÿ˜บ/ The Lord God Numbers / Jesus Christ End Game / Subliminal Messages / ABC One Two Three๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿ”ข/ Physics Of The Matrix / The Concealed Mystery / The Heroes Story / Accept The Enormity / Codes To Exit The Matrix / The Lord Who Heals๐Ÿšœ๐ŸฆŒ/ Tremendous Insight Of Nature๐Ÿ‘/ He Knows His Math๐Ÿง 
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=today%20is%20fathersday
200-002
1200-0021
TS 8:08

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

"I Cannot Be Bought I Cannot Be Sold I Cannot Be Killed"

https://x.com/doqholliday/status/1832557113694142607?t=SxDg4uB4Rh8P5RKZodypsQ&s=19

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคฃ

Ummmmm yeah, I never asked for a penny, and I don't want any.

Not in it for that.

People like Lauren, Joe M, IET 17, Lisa Mei Crowley...yup, I lurked their Twitter accounts starting back in 2016-2017 because I wanted to learn.

I didn't want to have my own account, though.

I held out for years.

I'm glad I finally came around and helped spread the word on the 'net.

It's been an amazing ride, and I have NO regrets ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Brother those grifters aren't ever going to teach about the ZAZZ but we will....

๐Ÿ‘‡โœจ๐Ÿ’–

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคฃ

Yep, I "discovered' all of this in 2007 ๐Ÿ˜Ž

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Plz help me teach it then because we low on numbers fam ๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

Yup, I already know all of this.

You and and I are on the same wavelength, Lauren.

I knew it all along.

๐Ÿคฃ

How about how I used to work at the OLIVE GARDEN ๐Ÿซ’ in MIDland Texas.
Where I was a server.
Mary and David were the managers.
Gabriel was one of the cooks.
Joseph was a server with me.
I learned wines really well.
That was when I was 18 - 19
Details in our past memories are the key ๐Ÿ”‘ โœจ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread