Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

HONOR GOD

God, I am in awe of You! The problems of the world around me can be frightening, but You are greater than my problems. I'm so grateful I can always count on You. Your will is perfect, and Your plans are good. Your power is perfected in my weakness, and it is greater than any situation I might face. Thank You for showing me Your faithfulness every day. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, โค๏ธUSA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. ๐Ÿคฌ pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

May God bless you and yours today and always Tammi ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธThank you so much, Janet. I appreciate that. May God protect, bless, and keep watch over you and yours always too. Have a beautiful and blessed day.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, โค๏ธUSA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. ๐Ÿคฌ pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Thank youโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธYou are most welcome.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

(1) Show this thread