Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Devotional-Thursday, September 5th, 2024
By: David Jacobs

AFRAID OR IN LOVE

Do you think that you have ever witnessed a miracle? Picture yourself in Moses' time: you would have witnessed plague after plague, one unexplainable miracle after another (and still the Pharaoh would not let the Israelites go). How did the witnesses to these miracles feel? Afraid. In the Old Testament, much of the miracles that God performs are meant to make the witnesses fearful and obedient. God parts the Red Sea, finally allowing the Israelites to escape to freedom and in turn killing many of the Egyptians. When the Israelites saw this, "the people feared the Lord, and believed the Lord, and his servant Moses." (Exodus 14:31) Are you fearful of God or not?

Continued

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

There is one major difference between the Old and New Testament: God sent His Son, Jesus, to live amongst us, to better understand us, and to save us. We have talked about the miracles of the Old Testament and how they typically strike fear into witnesses. Ponder the miracles of the New Testament: Jesus heals people, feeds people, even resurrects a person! How would you react to witnessing these events? The differences in the Old and New Testament God and the miracles that were performed in each allow us to get a better understanding of God's desires for us. He certainly wants us to obey and follow Him, but he no longer wanted to do it through fear. He sent Jesus to convey His message in a way that would not strike fear in our hearts.

Continued

In these verses, a final miracle occurs, with God allowing Moses to part the Red Sea so that the Israelites could escape and stop the Egyptians. It struck fear in the witnesses but it allowed for the ancestors of Christ to survive, to remain obedient and devout, so that the most important messenger, God' Son Jesus Christ, could relay God's Word so that we could all understand.

This is a thoughtful post. At times I am fearful and/or angry of God’s intentions but I always try to flip into love due to Jesus’ sacrifice for us. Thanks for sharing. I’m bookmarking this one!

🙏❤️🤗🕊️You are most welcome, Christopher. I am so glad that these prayers and Scripture writings help you and others. I at times wonder why too, but then I turn back to God and He clears it all up for me. He is so good. There is so much evil around us, we just have to find our way through it all and keep God forefront and center in our lives. Put on the Full Armor of God. Have a blessed evening.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

I will put on my Armor of God. I believe God is distilling into you to help clear the air on the Scripture. We are chosen for whatever specific reasons it is to help others. Keep up the amazing work. God bless you and have a wonderful evening. 🙏🙏🙏

In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank you so much for the kind words, Christopher. I so appreciate them. I hope all is well with you and yours. I am trying to do what I can to help God's Word spread far and wide. To help bring His kingdom here on earth. The way it should have been all along. I am truly honored and blessed. God has done so much in my life and He has never steered me wrong. He has truly blessed me and my family, and has always watched over us. God bless. Have a blessed and beautiful day.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

(1) Show this thread