Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Kim got 🌶️🌶️🌶️🤣🤣🤣

On and off AU since January 2021. I need my breaks away. Compassion and tolerance are not the same. Be compassionate, do not be tolerant.

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

No proof that was ever his wife.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Betheballdanny to his Publication

Let me know when you figure out why peeps just believe random memes that prove absolutely nothing, then share them as if it's the Holy Grail.

On and off AU since January 2021. I need my breaks away. Compassion and tolerance are not the same. Be compassionate, do not be tolerant.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

I will. Also, I got Lauren B. to block me after just a single reply today. New record. Cowards who cannot debate.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Oh man, I blocked her and Elle Dinardi early on and yep, in the past week alone I've had 15 people block me.

Simpletons, the lot of them.

They act like nothing will happen until we know we can save EVERYONE. Well, at this pace of wake-up, that will be 50 years from now and we’ll all be dead anyway. She didn’t like that.

It’s been 5 years or 8 years or 20 years, depending on who you are. I guess we just have sit our asses on social media for 40 more years?! Hahaha. Not me.

I like you BeTheBall...I like you a lot.

Yeah, my life improved dramatically when I put down the laptop and actually created a real life.

Good gravy...and the saddest part is that their entire existence revolves around this nonsense.
One of the accounts that really gets me is Arba...that poor thing. Truly astounding.

Arba is a lying bag of shit.
When I came back on here as Juris (last Feb) someone had reposted one of their posts. It accused Chopsy Mopsy (me) of having posted a recommendation for Ivermectin from an online pharmacy.
And maintained that I was a scammer.

A) I have NEVER recommended a drug as I am allergic to them, and use organic natural remedies.
B)I wouldn' tknow where to look as I do not do online shopping.

Ì challenged this person openly several times on here and asked for an apology.
I was totally ignored.
This person is a bag of bile.

Only people mentioned by @corpus in this post can reply

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

Ivermectin is not a synthetic drug

Where did I say that it was a synthetic drug?

(1) Show this thread

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

And here I felt sorry for them.

I'm sorry you had this experience and forewarned is forearmed.

I wish a cracker would.
Fuck's sake.

I bookmarked it:
1 of 2 posts{ second in comments}

arba happihr@arba
This person posted that they used the
Home PharmacyDelivery site and Claimed they used them.
This site is a scam
They scammed me of 75$
Watch who you follow is the truth.
Even on Au!
How sad
Picture
03:02 PM - Feb 21, 2024
Juris Prudence Civilis@corpus
22 February, 01:34
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Oh yes, and just so that all your followers can know, I have not personally ever used this service as I have an allergy to pharmaceutical products and have not visited my Doctor for over 15 years.
And neither do I order anything online.

(1) Show this thread