Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Kim got 🌶️🌶️🌶️🤣🤣🤣

On and off AU since January 2021. I need my breaks away. Compassion and tolerance are not the same. Be compassionate, do not be tolerant.

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

No proof that was ever his wife.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Betheballdanny to his Publication

Let me know when you figure out why peeps just believe random memes that prove absolutely nothing, then share them as if it's the Holy Grail.

I will. Also, I got Lauren B. to block me after just a single reply today. New record. Cowards who cannot debate.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Betheballdanny in this post can reply

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Betheballdanny to his Publication

Oh man, I blocked her and Elle Dinardi early on and yep, in the past week alone I've had 15 people block me.

Simpletons, the lot of them.

On and off AU since January 2021. I need my breaks away. Compassion and tolerance are not the same. Be compassionate, do not be tolerant.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

They act like nothing will happen until we know we can save EVERYONE. Well, at this pace of wake-up, that will be 50 years from now and we’ll all be dead anyway. She didn’t like that.

It’s been 5 years or 8 years or 20 years, depending on who you are. I guess we just have sit our asses on social media for 40 more years?! Hahaha. Not me.

(1) Show this thread