Only people mentioned by @BxAx17 in this post can reply

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Now even this Song makes you wonder now...🤔🤭

Easy lover
She'll get a hold on you, believe it
Like no other
Before you know it you'll be on your knees

😁

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response chore Toke to her Publication

🤣

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Dayum, Kim! A refreshing change from her sweet, refreshing posts. 💥👊😂

On and off AU since January 2021. I need my breaks away. Compassion and tolerance are not the same. Be compassionate, do not be tolerant.

No proof that was ever his wife.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Betheballdanny to his Publication

Let me know when you figure out why peeps just believe random memes that prove absolutely nothing, then share them as if it's the Holy Grail.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

This world is getting to be more and more of a freak show everyday. All these trannie mmen are such ugly "women." 😐🙄

I was here from the beginning when VK provided us this safe space. I deleted my profile lost my star and checkmark. My name was SheilaE*

I really liked his music but I guess that he's trans too probably

😊😊😊😊😊

Sad, he made some really good songs

In response James Dean to his Publication

Makes you wonder how many great songs are out there and we'll never know cuz the writers didnt join the club

(1) Show this thread