Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

It's not going to be easy to watch. If you think about the depth it may have to get for some to realize what is going on and has been for thousands of years.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

Those same poor souls are the ones who will be most broken when the truth finally does come crashing home to them. The digital warriors, the anons and Truth sharers have been acclimatized to a lot already. It will be up to us to pick them back up.

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

It's also getting on my nerves that certain platforms keep reporting that the EBS is imminent, that videos are going 2 be played. And 2 be honest after hearing this for 4 years I'm tiring of hearing it, I have said this on here & said I've had enough of hearing it , over & over, & over, & over. It's not funny anymore when your in the middle of the cross hairs of this War between these 2 sides taking slices out of each other & we are what feels dragging ourselves forward, doing stuff 2 keep a roof over our heads & feed our children, I've heard the Alliance & Dragon families are holding up the process because of America & tbh I don't know how the 10,000 of Americans that said they'd had enough too are not going threw the towns of America, or coming to New York, & stand outside the Whitehouse. & threaten Congress & Senate members.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response English Viking to her Publication

The good guys aren't the only ones in the game.
We are experiencing comply or be punished from the ones who want to retain control.
Misinformation is a given.

Yes I understand about misinformation, it's part of War strategies, but holding up your life because of what's supposed about to go on!! Is seriously getting on my tits, my parents think I & my brother are nut jobs. And tbh I'm pig sick of it I wished I'd not seen any of this at times.

It is not holding up my life. It is what it is. It is what you do with it that matters. Don't lose yourself to it all. As the old saying goes "Once you reach rock bottom, there is nowhere else to go but up" I have been doing this for over 40 years and have felt the same way. Yet, I keep bouncing back. I knew this was coming and am prepared.

I didn't say it was holding up my life, I said trying to tell family especially my mother & father have taken a falsely given poison, along with my children & grand daughters, being 'awake' & have a knowledge that was passed down from my Nannan, know what was happening but watching my family, friends be falsely duped into taking a poison that my affect them for a long time, but be looked down upon for years now, & I'm happy for you you have a blessed life but not all that came here to for ful the mission have had blessed lives, as life has a way of taking things away at a point that is most inconvenient a a time!!

My life is not at all blessed in the same way yours is not. My family and so called friends have disowned me, my house got destroyed, I am living in a small camper in front of the rubble, and my roof leaks when it rains. My wife and I are disabled. I just refuse to give in to anguish, hatred or anything else. When you have nothing left you have nothing to bind or for you to worry about losing. I have learned to find my joy elsewhere.
That is all. It is only over when you give up. Keep fighting till the end.

We share something similar, my roof leaked terribly last year in the many storms we had this year, & needs work doing. My boiler is turned off so I have not got hot water or heating, I have a home bought & paid 4 I am unable 2 afford 2 do repairs, boilers new are at least £1600 fitted, my husband passed away 10 years ago this 1st October & all thou u where forced in2 a camper threw a fire, which I'm sorry for, I prefer my caravan at the coast the pressure I feel living in a brick & mortar property now a days has become unbearable, I have the youngest daughter with me at home & feel sorry 4 her she didn't get her Dad 4 long or 2 get 2 do significant stuff with him. Thou he was a fantastic Father figure 2 her older 3 siblings, as their Dad was a creep, I've since found photos & inappropriate videos of me I didn't know he'd taken. All I ever wanted in life was meet someone who loved me & become a mum, little did I realize what life had in store for me, my heart broke the day he passed

Only people mentioned by @Artist_ in this post can reply

And yes u do look 4 hot elsewhere, where eldest children have given be grandchildren, 3 girls ATM. I knew something was wrong in this world many years ago. I was visited at night as a child by beings I still remember, my parents are unaware, my older brother I told recently, he was floored at what I endured as a very young girl, & shocked that I had dealt with it on my own. I have seen & experienced things since so as a 50 something year old I am well aware that something wasn't as it should be. And a conversation I once had with an Orthopaedic Doctor may come true. As I have a severely disabled child, the doctor talked of there being a cure for him in his life time, which left me with loads of questions & head scratching. I've become short in patience unfortunately wanting justice 4 all the injustices I've witnessed, the dreams I've had of droves of children coming 2 me 4 help & asking me what happened, underground in caves, reminded me of a scene from Poltergeist.

Justice 4 them all the children that didn't know what happened 2 them, my family members taking a poison they don't know what's in it, because I learnt from a pharmacist how a jab is derived, grown on EGGS. I have severe allergies so stopped having them I also have a rare blood group which means I can have my own type only. This is where I looked in2 all this & found out all this that's going on. The information I've learnt, I've tried 2 explain this 2 my mum & dad as the main reason why I can't take them, without there being a risk of an allergic reaction. They still felt I had 2 & was shunned from the family home because I refused it, & wouldn't wear a mask in summer in their home with the heating on! I've unfortunately become impatient, knowing the lies 4 everyone that's lost family members still being pushed. Listening 2 certain same platforms keep repeating this quote is frustrating, misleading thou I understand in some parts why. I wish u all the best in your life Patriot.

(1) Show this thread