It's not going to be easy to watch. If you think about the depth it may have to get for some to realize what is going on and has been for thousands of years.

Only people mentioned by @AngelsNamed in this post can reply

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

Those same poor souls are the ones who will be most broken when the truth finally does come crashing home to them. The digital warriors, the anons and Truth sharers have been acclimatized to a lot already. It will be up to us to pick them back up.

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

Yes true. The ones that are left alive. My dad, mom,oldest sister and my best friend who was also my middle sister who died a horrible life/death and holding her as she was dying in such pain being split open because she wouldn't take blood so the didn't close her up for the next operation. My heart has already seen so much and lived through so much and no one listened. I couldn't even help my sister who was my best friend. The sorrow is something few understand. I can only keep speaking truth as loudly as I can. Over 23 years I've been telling of organics, vax, pills, drugs, bigharma, circumcising babies, GMOs, Fluoride, Be LIE fs, and psychology of the psyops, mental conditions, I am an admin for a health group on FB that has had 1000's go in and out and I can only keep speaking.

I am already full of sadness from what I see. I just want people to see the truth.

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

It's also getting on my nerves that certain platforms keep reporting that the EBS is imminent, that videos are going 2 be played. And 2 be honest after hearing this for 4 years I'm tiring of hearing it, I have said this on here & said I've had enough of hearing it , over & over, & over, & over. It's not funny anymore when your in the middle of the cross hairs of this War between these 2 sides taking slices out of each other & we are what feels dragging ourselves forward, doing stuff 2 keep a roof over our heads & feed our children, I've heard the Alliance & Dragon families are holding up the process because of America & tbh I don't know how the 10,000 of Americans that said they'd had enough too are not going threw the towns of America, or coming to New York, & stand outside the Whitehouse. & threaten Congress & Senate members.

(2) Show this thread