Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

I always thought RFK would be Trumps VP... before he even joined Trump.

I thought it would be an excellent way to heal the left/right divide, and present an admin that represents both sides.

Will be interesting to see.

I am not convinced by Vance, I know he says 'he grew up" but I just cannot warm to him.

Only followers of this user (@Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Is that Kashmir in the background?? HAHAHA
Awesome!

If Gene Ho is one of Trump's very trusted photographers with security clearances, he wouldn't be putting out sensitive information.

By design Gene is letting us know what the plan is ahead of time.

Enjoy the movie. 😁

I don’t trust Vance he’s a Trojan Horse just like Vivek and Tulsi❗️Shady characters

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response chore Toke to her Publication

100% agree

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

I believe Vance may go but do not think RFK would be the VP picked

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

In response Raymond ....... to his Publication

I agree....It won't be JD or RFK 😉

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

IMO, getting rid of Vance or whoever he really is would be an excellent idea. He is probably just a place holder anyway. While I like some things about Kennedy, there are some things I don't like. But it could be a good unification move. 😇

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Who changes their name (other than pretentious pop stars) three times? Sounds like he's trying to disassociate himself from something.

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Yes! The real "J.D. Vance" is a loser and Trump knows it. I trust the boss but these mind games are wearing on me.

(4) Show this thread

Yeerrr.
This is getting good, ,
All over the show. . .

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

In response Brian Cook to his Publication

It is getting a little spicy isn't it...😎

(1) Show this thread