♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

It was Treason…..😁

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

Can you make a meme with Kobayashi's mug as well?

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

LOL…..is that the guy who
admins this platform.😆

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

Yeppers.
aka VK.
He censors us like crazy.

On and off AU since January 2021. I need my breaks away. Compassion and tolerance are not the same. Be compassionate, do not be tolerant.

He also creates wacky and mysterious posts that have brainwashed many people here to believe things that will never come true.

In response Betheballdanny to his Publication

I loathe him like poison and you nailed it.

I spent two years helping people out of a cult and I had better outcomes than here on AU.

It’s really quite sad because I’ve watched what appear to be some really good-hearted people become hardcore defenders of someone they never met and who is completely nameless and faceless to them. He is someone who made many promises that have already failed and whose credibility was lost. Yet they continue like sheep to the slaughter.

Only people mentioned by @Betheballdanny in this post can reply

In response Betheballdanny to his Publication

Very well said and yes, it IS sad.
I might come across as an Irish madwoman, but it's because I do care.

So over this shitshow.

On and off AU since January 2021. I need my breaks away. Compassion and tolerance are not the same. Be compassionate, do not be tolerant.

I suppose one day it may all come into focus for us, but yes, it is a giant shitshow

(1) Show this thread