♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

It was Treason…..😁

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

Can you make a meme with Kobayashi's mug as well?

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

LOL…..is that the guy who
admins this platform.😆

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

Yeppers.
aka VK.
He censors us like crazy.

He also creates wacky and mysterious posts that have brainwashed many people here to believe things that will never come true.

Only people mentioned by @Betheballdanny in this post can reply

In response Betheballdanny to his Publication

I can also tell you that a lot of VK`s posts were covert messages to others that were on this platform who were involved in a whole lot of skull duggery.
I spent years studying numerology and symbology and became aware through learning their"comms" that this platform was set up and used for nefarious purposes.

They weren`t just grifters, they were a lot, lot worse.
They went from snapchat, to Wego(sister platform to this one), 4 chan and then 8 chan.

This platform was cleared of a lot of them before Xmas last year. that`s when they all migrated back to X.

The whistle had been blown along with their cover.
These people are criminals.

On and off AU since January 2021. I need my breaks away. Compassion and tolerance are not the same. Be compassionate, do not be tolerant.

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

The good news is that I doubt many people shared that they were on this platform at all. It’s too obscure. So the damage is isolated to anons.

I think some of the food and anti-cancer and parasite posts have been awakening for people and confirmed by outside sources…but the Q, finance, and related posts here have been very misleading. How’s the QFS looking? Market crash? LOL. All to ensure anons missed the market run-up during Biden’s term. Could argue Trump was part of that, as he falsely promised a market crash dozens of times.

I said long ago that whole goal of the Twitter purge was to get the anons into one place and twist them how they wanted them.

(1) Show this thread

In response Betheballdanny to his Publication

I loathe him like poison and you nailed it.

I spent two years helping people out of a cult and I had better outcomes than here on AU.

On and off AU since January 2021. I need my breaks away. Compassion and tolerance are not the same. Be compassionate, do not be tolerant.

It’s really quite sad because I’ve watched what appear to be some really good-hearted people become hardcore defenders of someone they never met and who is completely nameless and faceless to them. He is someone who made many promises that have already failed and whose credibility was lost. Yet they continue like sheep to the slaughter.

(1) Show this thread