Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Grand Rising Prayer-Sunday, September 1st, 2024

Dear God, please teach us to stop analyzing each other and seek to encourage instead. You have called us to complete crucial works in Your name, and You place the proper person in authority. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Have You ever herd this letter?
First Hand Testimony of Jesus and his Crucifixion and Resurrection.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsqR-MdPH6k

OFFICIAL RECORDS OF A MAD WORLD/PILATE TO CAESAR - YouTube

This is the letter requested by some of you. From Pontius Pilate to Tiberius Caesar. Enjoy.

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @carpenter in this post can reply

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThat was really great to listen to. Thank you again for sharing this with me. I appreciate it.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈNo, I don't think I have. Thank you for sharing this with me. God bless you and yours. Have a blessed and beautiful day.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ