Only people mentioned by @V_Anon in this post can reply

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

many people will be 'forced' to chase your type down the streets - and worse - everywhere

Avid reader and author! Patriot & MAGA. Truth seeker who is about all about exposing the lies! Trump best president ever!

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

Nuremberg 2.0

He admitted to being paid to lie to kill.

Pre meditated murder. He Knew and he made sure his company was liable NOT HIM. He is a paid pawn of Satan. Don’t EVER let your Job make you a SATANIST MURDERER. He KNEW.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

So nonchalant…ya, I know but I was forced to do it….my company is responsible not me because I had a talk with them before hand so, I’m with ya bro, but I’m covered! Really? He administered even knowing he might kill or disable people….you have to wonder if he has trouble sleeping at night?!

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

Sounds like he needs a tough lesson on what being "forced" to do something actually means.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

I was just following orders ...

Faggot.

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏