"...a clinical trial called Ambrosia."

"...young blood lab..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOt7YMVia94

Young Blood: Using A Teen's Blood To Reverse Aging - YouTube

CBS2's Kristine Johnson has the latest on a new treatment using the blood of teenagers to treat symptoms of aging in adults.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

I heard that which is one of the reasons I sit on the fence re: JD

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

Too many red flags with Vance. We have many wolves in sheep's clothing yet to be exposed.

"When all is finally exposed, 98% of Washington will fall."
- Julian Assange

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

For sure, Vance and his wife give me the creeps. 😡

Trump picked Pence in 2016. Pence was exposed for his lies abt Flynn and Covid19 involvement. I think Vance will be exposed later. What is a Placeholder?

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Suzyq_stayfrosty in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Suzy Bear, click on at the bottom under it