SHOUT OUT TO MY LOVING AND MOST WONDERFUL HUSBAND, God_and Country@GunsForGod! HAPPY 33RD ANNIVERSARY! I LOVE YOU! THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE FOR ME AND HELPING ME EACH AND EVERY DAY! YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT ARE EVERYTHING TO ME. GOD TRULY BLESSED ME,WHEN HE BROUGHT YOU INTO MY LIFE. YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THERE, THROUGH THICK AND THIN, NO MATTER WHAT. THANK YOU GOD, FOR BRINGING MY HUBBY TO ME. I OWE YOU EVERYTHING, LORD. YOU HAVE TRULY BLESSED US.

HAPPY 33RD ANNIVERSARY HONEY! I LOVE YOU ALWAYS!

Only people mentioned by @DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Aloha
Wow
Happy 33 Anniversary
What a great team you guys have made together.
33 years and you still like each other. Congratulations! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response arba happihr to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

(1) Show this thread

Happy 33rd Anniversary! God Bless you and your family.πŸ™

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Michael Phillips to his Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you so muchπŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ.

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Happy 33rd Anniversary Tammi!!!!. ❀️❀️❀️

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you, Janet.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Beautiful!!! Have a continued blessed union for the rest of your lives. Happy 33rd Anniversary πŸ’˜πŸ’πŸ’– and counting!

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you, Felixa.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Congratulations on#33

Many blessings πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you, Jewel.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

πŸ™ A blessed and beautiful 33rd Anniversary to you, Tammi, and your hubby! πŸ’•

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you, Raven.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

(1) Show this thread