Toxins are unavoidable, but you CAN flush them from your system...

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

You know Mike a plus to this is, now that my GP has retired I see a PA now that I trust a lot! He never made us wear a mask in his office during COVID! When I asked him about NAC, Moringa and other supplements He said Yes, Yes, Yes! When I asked him was he going to be a Dr. he said emphatically β€œNo”, not His Goal! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ŠπŸ»β€οΈπŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Nice, Bev 😎

(1) Show this thread

I’ve been taking NAC powder for months now, I take it with Glycine powder as well, I switch one week I do NAC and Glycine powder and the next week I take MSM with vitamin CπŸ‘πŸΌ

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Found it!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Where can we purchase it?

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

Ahhh yes
Good stuff πŸ‘

Taking one tonight! βœ…πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

Me too

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Been taking it from about the first month of "covid." We have been taking it daily ever since. πŸ˜‡

YEP thanks to a patriot on here, I have been taking that quite a while now and turned others onto it. My mama has some and Stephannie is looking into it. AND my other fren.