Only people mentioned by @mars_1776 in this post can reply

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

😭 sad

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

I have a family member who had a little baby girl die of sids

so very sad

God Bless those babies

🙏 So many things I can't bear to look at,
much less post.
Ty mars, for posting what WE MUST SEE & share
so others, especially parents, can SEE too.

The deep state monsters are killing Humanity
MEDICALLY, especially children
& by Human Trafficking, especially women 💔

🇺🇸💀@ ShadowofEzra
House Republicans have released a report
from the office of inspector general
confirming that
under Kamala Harris's watch,
MORE THAN 290,000 CHILDREN
who entered the U.S. illegally
ARE MISSING AND UNACCOUNTED FOR.
These children have been trafficked,
exploited and forced into labor 🙏😔

#TheGreatAwakening

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Satan's world.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Aloha
This may explain why we have so many normies.
They never had a chance as a infant.

Flu shots given to babies pure criminals.
Satan poisoned our children so they would be blind and weak. Seems to have worked.
Now these jabbed beings are killing their own babies and selves.
Hurry Beam me up.

(2) Show this thread

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

My daughter was home birthed in 1980 by a doctor and midwife. Was an extraordinary experience. We were fairly well into natural health (as the home birth might suggest) and didn't get roped into this 'well visit' business. The doctor never even mentioned vaccination to my memory. We did get her the MMR shot at about 1yr but as we began to get up to speed on vaccines by then she never got another and we navigated her through public school (her REAL downfall however come middle school) vaccine free and with no more doctor visits I can recall.
I had to look up this 'well visit' thing just now reading this and was absolutely astonished and horrified.

The nerve of the "Bright Futures"/AAP calling this site "healthy children.org".

Absolutely criminal now that we KNOW.

Nothing more than a hustle to get in young parent's doors to poison their children and damage them for LIFE.

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

You did an amazing job especially for back then. I learned in 2002 about it and at that time I had a 9 year old that had his vxs up to kindergarten. As a baby he had the yellow boogers all the time and ear infection almost to the point of getting tubes put in. My 2 sons now have never had even one and child lead weaning off the breast and have only been sick 3 times in their life which they naturally got better within 3 days every time.

You are right on with the well-baby visits! They're more like train-parents visits as they're trying to train you to get used to the vx schedule just to make money. But they are taught they're doing 'good' and they never question it. It's a sick practice and now they're doing it in other countries too like Vietnam. These moms think they're doing a good thing for their babies and they're only poisoning them. Thanks for sharing! It's nice to find others.

(1) Show this thread