Today I had a special experience. I went to the local cemetery to visit my parents' grave. When I was a child we had a housekeeper at home... Maria... a German woman who was like my second mother. She died 30 years ago and I did visit her grave at the time, but because I haven't lived here for almost 30 years, I didn't know where her grave was. I was sitting on a bench at the Calvary and was thinking about her. Suddenly, about 40 meters away, I saw a white feather fall from the sky and land on a certain spot. I walked over to it and the feather was on Maria's grave... Angels help us!

Only people mentioned by @HTGthelapis in this post can reply

I LOVE GOD AND SO DOES MY FAMILY INITIALS ARE JC WINK WINK

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

THIS IS SO AWESOME TO ME
I HAVE COLLECTED FEATHERS FOR YEARS
MY TATOOS ARE FEATHERS
SO THIS IS LIKE A CONFIRMATION FOR ME
THANK YOU KINDLYπŸ’•

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response JamieRCotters to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Whoaa
Chicken skin
I'm a believer. We just can't see them

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response arba happihr to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Chills....thank you!!!!

In response Sher Patriot to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

How amazing... what a sign... !

My friend who died her daughter sees feathers... I will save this for her as confirmaion becaue I dont think she quite gets how connected everything is related to her mother...

I love your post.. thank you.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Thank You!!

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Absolutely Beautiful!!! Feathers are signs from our Angels and Heaven!!!

TY for sharing your story!!!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Thank You!!!

(1) Show this thread

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Think how much we miss.

In response Pat Christianson to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

. I believe this with All my heart! Many times in my life they have been my protection and of course Father Above! Beautiful story Fren! ❀️πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ™ Thank you!!!

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

It is such a comfort to know we are constantly surrounded and protected by God’s holy helpers πŸ™β€οΈ

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ™

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

all we have to do is be aware they are here with us.

(2) Show this thread

Amazing,
Amen

In response James Dean to his Publication

Yes, it was!
Thank you!

(1) Show this thread