Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

i have a question. and have wondered about this for a while.. i cannot be hynotised. some can easily be but trying. i mean trying! i could not.. i wanted to lose weight (i just cant) and thought maybe deep down it would work . well that didnt happen. yet i see so many people who within minutes with a hypnotist are gone!! is this a commonality of lightworkers, etc etc? we cannot have anyone enter our soul and mind?? let me know if you see this..

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication

Interesting possibility 🤔🤔🤔

A co-worker who was a heavy smoker went to see a hypnotist to cure his addiction to nicotine, and he was immediately cured and hasn't smoked since.

Probably a case of mind over matter, but whatever it was, it worked for HIM.

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication

It could be related to trauma earlier in life and the ability to disassociate. This is discussed a lot by different people that look into mind control and programming and why the earlier they start working on children the better it works.

(2) Show this thread

Cheers to watered down NUTS…..😆

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Cheers!