Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

YOU WERE CHOSEN FOR A REASON.

You are being provided the highest level of Intel to ever be dropped publicly in the History of the World.

Use It - Protect and Comfort those around you.
Where We Go One, We Go All.

today a few things really hit me. i keep thinking most people are awake... today on FB (have it for business🙄) saw someone posting a oic of her wlderly parents getting the Rona Vax with#Grateful. A lady going after Trump and his incitement in the riot🤪 and another one posting Sen Murray's "horrific" encounter at the capital riots and how we need to demand accoutability. So will they never wake up or ..???

In response John Q.. to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TuShay1830 in this post can reply

In response TuShay Onguard to her Publication

Unfortunately some will choose to sleep. It is easy to fool people but is very hard to convince them that they have been fooled.

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

In response TuShay Onguard to her Publication

4-6% Lost Forever.
With Truth and Awareness the rest will soon follow.

i cant help but feeling were being lied to, but i think my bigest ? is what side do i trust? so much is extreamly difficult to follow and understand! those i chose to listen to have all disappeared from the media sorces and the new ones that have pop up! just feeling defeated!

4 to 6% sounds mighty light. Probably more like 20 to 30% never going to come around. It really is that bad.

(3) Show this thread