Anyone have any evidence Elon is bad? I really like the guy.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

RED PILLER SINCE THE 70'S! FULLY AWAKE! #WWG1WGA #THANKQ #MAGA ON GAB ALSO, TAKEN OFF TWITTER AND FB FOR TRUTH!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

ELON NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ELON VK! MILITARY WHITE HATS RUNNING HIS PAGE AND STAR LINK!

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Nobody knows who’s bad or good anymore. Everybody running around trying to be correct.

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

Vibes are high as I was thinking about this over coffee. ☕️ I’m very sure we are seeing Elon 2.0. He was on a bad trajectory for humanity based on this dig. Maybe 2.0 is playing it out in the open for all to see

>2018 Elon Elected to Fellows of the Royal Society. Ties to Freemason Experimental Philosophers / sub of Natural Philosophers
(Perpetuate the Lies in science!)

>Members include Newton 1672, Darwin 1839, Einstein 1921, Churchill 1941, Crick 1959, Hawking 1974, Attenborough 1983,

> Motto is “ Nullius Inverba” = Take nobody’s word for it (ha!)

>Focus is contributions to natural knowledge, math,engineering, science and medical science (perpetuate the LIES!)

>”chronology of ancient kingdoms” unlocking numerology/mysteries of hidden truths in the Bible and connects to alchemy

>Lucasian Chair members have been Newton and Hawking. Lucasian chair connected Church of England ordination to science

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

imo he has been replaced 2.0 is a good guy

12-YEAR-OLD ELON MUSK "RAPED BY THE STATUE OF JESUS" DURING SATANIC RITUAL - U.S. COURT EYEWITNESS

THE AFFIDAVIT - - - https://timothycharlesholmseth.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/Jessie-regarding-Luciferian-Brotherhood-of-Northern-Circle.pdf WHAT DID ELON MUSK KNOW? EYEWITNESS: 12-YEAR-OLD ELON M
https://rumble.com/v224yiy-12-year-old-elon-musk-raped-by-the-statue-of-jesus-during-satanic-ritual-u..html

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

i love Elon! i think that he was kinda undercover for a bit so he could get info to testify against cabal members using government funds to destroy us and enrich them. now that is over and Elon has made it obvious he is on the good side and pushing tred pill.

In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication

Interesting take, I like it.

(1) Show this thread

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN?

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response JAde Roiste to her Publication

😱

Video gone

(3) Show this thread

A MOM and A PATRIOT!!! 💝💝💝💝

I feel the same way. I'm not sure if he's playing "THEM" or playing all of us.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Mom to lots, lover of truth, child of the King. Photographer. #makefamiliesgreatagain #protectlife

👽 I think he told us this much at least. lol. He really is a wild card for sure!

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

It only matters if one is trying to determine whether to invest in some other.

Only the Creator knows what's within a persons heart. It's not my business to judge another rather to listen to the soft spoken inner voice which is the unfailing guide.

Only followers of this user (@TrumpPatriot226) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

Me Too... I reposted a court doc but I should have done my research first instead of taking anything at face value. I've been really sick this past week and it makes me not think so clearly. We all need to do research and find out if what we post is truthful or not. Too much fakery in today's world.

Love Potus and Flotus ❤ JFK Jr, Gen. Flynn 🌟🌟🌟 Georgenews, Gen. Milley.

Me too 😊

WWG1WGA#Q17#Trump#JFKJR#👽♾💎Faith In The Plan. Save Our Children. The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What’s Coming

Hey V, Just thought I'd share

im still on the fence V 🤷‍♀️ perplexing....I usually know right off the bat if i trust you or I don't 🤷‍♀️#JurysStillOut

There's a restaurant in Cuba, Mo that has an old picture on the wall im I'm guessing to be from 1910 to 1920 of a boy on a farm in winter. The boy is a spitting image of Elon. I should have taken a picture! Will next time I. eat there!

In response Lynne Black to her Publication

I thought it had been deleted...

(1) Show this thread

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

Elon Musks Wife plans to sell her soul for $10 million https://newspunch.com/elon-musks-wife-legally-sell-soul/

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

Always been suss of her. Maybe she's a decoy!!??

(1) Show this thread

Mother, Wife, Patriot. Believe in good and truth, support Trump 🇺🇲 and Putin 🇷🇺 for a better world and peace 🕊. NCSWIC 🖤🤍❤

I can't figure him out.. 🤔 Are there two Elons? One bad and one new? Is his wife his handler? Is he a Sirian soul? SpaceX is obviously a fake and there was a Sirian spacecraft in his mission video. We will see if he is a GH or WH.... 🤷♀️

Documentary filmmaker, writer, and bush pilot. Patriot for Creator, patriot for USA.

He's pro transhumanism. Next question?

Only followers of this user (@TrumpPatriot226) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

infiltration VS invasion Someone has to be on the inside....

Holistic Nutritionist. WWG1WGA. A Canadian who LOVES President Trump!!

I believe he was but he has been turned, so he's on the good side now!

I love Jesus, Family, and the USA 🇺🇸 Together we win 🙏🏼🐸

In response Maggie Ryane to her Publication

My thoughts as well. Or someone replaced the real one 🤷🏻‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

Photos of DJT with these monsters did not a monster make.He has not earned my trust yet conversely, he has not spent it.

In response Pepe CrakN to his Publication

keep your enemies close. is he a spy? not sure anyoen can prove his true intentions rn.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of the World, Proud Bulgarian Citizen, Trump 2022 !

I already told you look at Monarch Solutions (ICC).

real dark judge said it's a negative. he indicated this months ago.
indicated he was replaced before the rocket launch last summer. White hats in control of his account.......... That's my thoughts, obviously.

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication

#TrueStory - TRDJ hasn't been wrong yet.

(1) Show this thread

I think he is bad, but he was made to flip and is now under white hat control.

what say you about Dogecoin VK?@vincentkennedy

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

In response Gre Now to his Publication

Dogecoin = +

(1) Show this thread

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

I don't see him being "bad" .... He likes games though ... he likes the edge that's all