#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Anyone have any evidence Elon is bad? I really like the guy.

Vibes are high as I was thinking about this over coffee. ☕️ I’m very sure we are seeing Elon 2.0. He was on a bad trajectory for humanity based on this dig. Maybe 2.0 is playing it out in the open for all to see

>2018 Elon Elected to Fellows of the Royal Society. Ties to Freemason Experimental Philosophers / sub of Natural Philosophers
(Perpetuate the Lies in science!)

>Members include Newton 1672, Darwin 1839, Einstein 1921, Churchill 1941, Crick 1959, Hawking 1974, Attenborough 1983,

> Motto is “ Nullius Inverba” = Take nobody’s word for it (ha!)

>Focus is contributions to natural knowledge, math,engineering, science and medical science (perpetuate the LIES!)

>”chronology of ancient kingdoms” unlocking numerology/mysteries of hidden truths in the Bible and connects to alchemy

>Lucasian Chair members have been Newton and Hawking. Lucasian chair connected Church of England ordination to science

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @RabbitRoulette in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rabbit Roulette, click on at the bottom under it