Thank you to Loudan Swain@loudan_swain for connecting it 4 me & all πŸ™πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Those with an agenda to silence will fail.
Pain coming.
Q

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

can someone explain the 1,384 to me please an thanks im trying my best to stay up too par i was late been a year,but it's a lot to take in. Thank you!

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Derek Henson to his Publication

Good Question! I think you were referring to Mike Pompeo saying 1384 days left? He tweeted that out before I got purged for the third and final time. I'm hoping it was to throw people off. I posted a video today from the military. Something is going down in March. So I have no idea what 1384 or 74 days meant from Pompeo. But if anyone else has a clue, please do TELL! πŸ€”
#tbiytc #darktolight #MAGA

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Thank you for replying back! I'm so ready for the ending!!

Me too... I saw a military video 2 days ago showing the Doomsday plane flying out of a Tampa Air Force Base & back on super bowl Sunday. AF1 & AF2, along with Marine 1 & 2 are in Tampa near#Trump Military confirmed 26K troops have been ordered to be in Tampa by March 3rd... APPEARS DJT IS IN CONTROL! πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™#GODSPEED

In response Derek Henson to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSinging in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LADY LIBERTY, click on at the bottom under it