Thank you to Loudan Swain@loudan_swain for connecting it 4 me & all πŸ™πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Those with an agenda to silence will fail.
Pain coming.
Q

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

can someone explain the 1,384 to me please an thanks im trying my best to stay up too par i was late been a year,but it's a lot to take in. Thank you!

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Derek Henson to his Publication

Good Question! I think you were referring to Mike Pompeo saying 1384 days left? He tweeted that out before I got purged for the third and final time. I'm hoping it was to throw people off. I posted a video today from the military. Something is going down in March. So I have no idea what 1384 or 74 days meant from Pompeo. But if anyone else has a clue, please do TELL! πŸ€”
#tbiytc #darktolight #MAGA

(1) Show this thread

The remnant becomes the majority when the remnant takes authority! ~ Robin Bullock

This is the one that got me purged from twitter lol

In response Schmoo Poob to her Publication

Awwwwww so sorry. I'm on my 2nd Twitter accnt but only because I didn't want to be afraid of the big bad corporation!! Grrrr

Happily we can say ALL the forbidden words here! Q Q Q Q !!! and I love President Trump!!! πŸ™πŸ˜ΈπŸ”₯

This is what Sec Pompeo Tweeted today, FYI πŸ’“

(1) Show this thread

Believer. Texan. Mom. Patriot. Eyes opened more every day. Pray-er.

Anyone know if he has Tweeted today?

In response Dawn McIntyre to her Publication

1 Tweet thanking his family.

(1) Show this thread