Thank you to Loudan Swain@loudan_swain for connecting it 4 me & all πŸ™πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Those with an agenda to silence will fail.
Pain coming.
Q

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

can someone explain the 1,384 to me please an thanks im trying my best to stay up too par i was late been a year,but it's a lot to take in. Thank you!

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Derek Henson to his Publication

Good Question! I think you were referring to Mike Pompeo saying 1384 days left? He tweeted that out before I got purged for the third and final time. I'm hoping it was to throw people off. I posted a video today from the military. Something is going down in March. So I have no idea what 1384 or 74 days meant from Pompeo. But if anyone else has a clue, please do TELL! πŸ€”
#tbiytc #darktolight #MAGA

Thank you for replying back! I'm so ready for the ending!!

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Henson889 in this post can reply

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Derek Henson to his Publication

Me too... I saw a military video 2 days ago showing the Doomsday plane flying out of a Tampa Air Force Base & back on super bowl Sunday. AF1 & AF2, along with Marine 1 & 2 are in Tampa near#Trump Military confirmed 26K troops have been ordered to be in Tampa by March 3rd... APPEARS DJT IS IN CONTROL! πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™#GODSPEED