Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

The air is so strange because of the heat here in central Florida. Very Hazy. it is like they sprayed chemicals and it is making me breathe outside with difficulty, and also inside since i am in and out a lot during the day. They are calling it extreme heat. They want to blame it on climate change.

It makes my lungs hurt.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Same. Iโ€™m in TN. โ€œTriedโ€ to mow the lawn yesterday and I almost passed out multiple times..had to take breaks and didnโ€™t even finish. Iโ€™m not that outta shape โ€ฆat least I donโ€™t think so.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Kel Que to her Publication

I have lived in the same town for 30 years. I am outside all the time but i cannot take it, and it is not just the heat. I cannot breathe and I feel so dizzy.

Something is not right. I think it is more bioweapon bullshit

or spraying the skies

I want to choke the shit out of whoever is doing this to us.

no coincidences

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Dang! I'm moving Near Melbourne Is that Near to the areas U R speaking about?

Information archaeologist ๐Ÿง Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Melbourne is central east coast near the ocean. All of FL has been heavily chemtrailed for years.

When I lived in S FL, I ask one of my awake customers why they sprayed us every day in FL. Her quick reply -- "To kill off all the old people." ๐Ÿ˜ณ It had not even occurred to me that people retire and move to Florida.

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

I'm very close to Melbourne, it does seem lately like it's been kicked up a bit...
Occasional Allergies feel like sickness you can't shake.. I feel like whatever it is, it has gotten worse and the heat does not help at all.

In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication

I left SW FL 4 years ago, but trails seem to have gotten worse everywhere. So tired of these evil creatures ๐Ÿ˜ก

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Thank U๐Ÿ™
I am already concidering moving from Fla and haven't even got there yet, Lol

I lived there for many years and have friends that are still there. They have told me it's extremely crowded there now; much more than it was 4 years ago when I left. At the time, I felt like God was forcing me out to get me to higher ground.

When considering possible SHTF scenarios, my thinking was this --
โœ… Country location for privacy, well water, and small group of independent type neighbors
โœ… Higher elevation to avoid hurricanes and floods; preferably nestled between protective hills or mountains
โœ… At least an acre to be able to grow food
โœ… An area that would accommodate a meager retirement income (low taxes, insurance, & cost of living).
โœ… A low crime area, far enough away from a city.

Had a friend in her 70s sell her little condo in Florida for $220k four years ago, and bought a 10-acre farm in KY with the money. Winters can get cold up there, but at least she can afford to live.

I'm in Mi and well acquainted with the cold, lol im thinking Ark, lou, Ala, Ky, ..... ill Been looking there on Redfin.com
I thank U Much for the Info ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Ž

Only people mentioned by @carpenter in this post can reply

My pleasure!
Hoping you find the perfect spot โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ™โœจ

(1) Show this thread