Ty so much!! Told him before he found out, I mean no one else will be there for him, look you can count on me. BUT he can count on GOD, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. I think he likes escaping to come visit from his house. He knows I will feed him and send him with good food. His mother was a Christian and I am also claiming that her prayers are still answered even in her passing. Like while she was alive, God still honors her prayers for his salvation.

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

It only takes 2 or more in agreement.........I'm in full agreement with you.....🤗😉

Amen in Jesus name, last time he was here I sent him with lobster and all kinds of goodies. Before he found that out, and had prostrate sx, was still feeling rotten, hooked him up with a pillow for his behind he can take in cars, use wherever he goes. Gave him a red light therapy brace....and laid hands on him and prayed for his healing. I told him I only PRAY in JESUS holy name. THANK YOU SISTER< YEP only takes TWO>

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

Prayers up 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

(2) Show this thread