In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

Ty so much!! Told him before he found out, I mean no one else will be there for him, look you can count on me. BUT he can count on GOD, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. I think he likes escaping to come visit from his house. He knows I will feed him and send him with good food. His mother was a Christian and I am also claiming that her prayers are still answered even in her passing. Like while she was alive, God still honors her prayers for his salvation.

It only takes 2 or more in agreement.........I'm in full agreement with you.....πŸ€—πŸ˜‰

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Prayers up πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Thank you, AskπŸ€—

(1) Show this thread

Amen in Jesus name, last time he was here I sent him with lobster and all kinds of goodies. Before he found that out, and had prostrate sx, was still feeling rotten, hooked him up with a pillow for his behind he can take in cars, use wherever he goes. Gave him a red light therapy brace....and laid hands on him and prayed for his healing. I told him I only PRAY in JESUS holy name. THANK YOU SISTER< YEP only takes TWO>

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

So kind of you, Steph......God will honor the prayers of his people......☺️

(1) Show this thread