Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

The air is so strange because of the heat here in central Florida. Very Hazy. it is like they sprayed chemicals and it is making me breathe outside with difficulty, and also inside since i am in and out a lot during the day. They are calling it extreme heat. They want to blame it on climate change.

It makes my lungs hurt.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Same. I’m in TN. “Tried” to mow the lawn yesterday and I almost passed out multiple times..had to take breaks and didn’t even finish. I’m not that outta shape …at least I don’t think so.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Kel Que to her Publication

I have lived in the same town for 30 years. I am outside all the time but i cannot take it, and it is not just the heat. I cannot breathe and I feel so dizzy.

Something is not right. I think it is more bioweapon bullshit

or spraying the skies

I want to choke the shit out of whoever is doing this to us.

no coincidences

Make sure you stay well hydrated.

I get so tired so quickly being outside nowadays...

The light of the sun, makes me feel like an ant under a magnifying glass - the Sun is NOT what it once was.

I was talking with my husband about this the other day, and he suggested it could be the ozone being thinner. (we are at 4800 ft)

I would have agreed, but, some days it is not as bad.

Also, I see the lense flare - the sun simulator, and, I think this device produces a different wavelength of light to our original Sun.

The photo was from one of our security cameras, in the morning.

If they are hiding something up there - big enough to cause eclipses of our real Sun, the heat and glare from this device would do it.

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

YES something is going on - I have no energy - lethargic etc - but I am allowing myself to roll with it for now - but it is concerning

today... what they call the sun...
enlarge those small points... what is it?
where did it come from?

where did it come from?

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Kira Kju to his Publication

These are screen grabs from the FAA weather cams, in AK, Seward South facing seems to be the most consistent views.

The last image is from a few seconds ago... I have not added any contrast.

(1) Show this thread

where did it come from?

WWG1WGA! 😉🌴🙏 Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

I honestly think they are cooking us. 😔🌴🙏

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication

I have also wondered if 5G is involved in this process.
I do not think it is one process they are using, but multiple mechanisms. They have to get us all, and some of us may not react to one or other of the weapons, so, they combine them.

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

There are CME's that were due in, I think 4 were mentioned by one or the other Youtube sky watchers I follow.

interesting pic

I do not know what it is, but they don't want us outside so they are doing something to mess us up and mess with our health

the brightness of the sun is very intense, and not normally what it should be

but to have breathing issues is additional, so it is not just one or 2 things they are doing

this is part of their attack

and part of the bullshit climate change agenda lies

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Absolutely !
Criminals burning up the earth God gave us.
I Once could take the heat and humidity on the east coast.

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

Ditto...This heat is killing me too I can not breath in CA....we have had 45 + days over 100-114...this is the most 100 + days since the 1930's....They are messing with us....They are burning CA down...we have been standby evacution 3 times in last 2 months....Air terrible headache every day...but the chemtrails are better...but I guess u can't chem-trail when u are burning us down....URGH...

(2) Show this thread