A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

I lost my Dad this morning. He transitioned comfortably in hospice care.

It’s been one year since we lost my mom. A broken heart is a very real thing.

Both of my parents were vaccinated and boostered. Both of my parents believed the mainstream narrative and truly in their hearts thought they were doing the right thing.

Mom was a massive stroke with 100% occlusion of her arteries. My dad was turbo cancer, gone just 3 weeks after diagnosis.

My WHY for doing this channel and speaking truth should never be questioned. My children are robbed of their grandparents who hadn’t even reached 70yrs old yet. I am robbed of the memories we were to make and the joy we were to experience together, as a family.

Crimes against humanity. And I WILL NOT REST UNTIL [THEY] are held accountable and pay for what they have done.

continued in comments....

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

First I’m so very sorry for your loss. I hope you have a life time of memories to share with your kids. 2nd I believe you are here to break generational curses. Your parents were here to raise you. You pave the way for their beautiful incarnation to a much better world that future you and you children will enjoy to the fullest. It’s all by Design and you play a massive role in changing our reality. Just my two cents.

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

This was posted for a friend, However Your post resonates with me so much" Thank You"

It doesn’t matter who it was for it’s one of our fellow humans fighting the good fight. You are a good man for sharing another persons story. Take credit for having the empathy to share it

Only people mentioned by @Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

❀️