I lost my Dad this morning. He transitioned comfortably in hospice care.

It’s been one year since we lost my mom. A broken heart is a very real thing.

Both of my parents were vaccinated and boostered. Both of my parents believed the mainstream narrative and truly in their hearts thought they were doing the right thing.

Mom was a massive stroke with 100% occlusion of her arteries. My dad was turbo cancer, gone just 3 weeks after diagnosis.

My WHY for doing this channel and speaking truth should never be questioned. My children are robbed of their grandparents who hadn’t even reached 70yrs old yet. I am robbed of the memories we were to make and the joy we were to experience together, as a family.

Crimes against humanity. And I WILL NOT REST UNTIL [THEY] are held accountable and pay for what they have done.

continued in comments....

Only people mentioned by @Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry to hear of your friends loss Dale. 🙏❤️. I too have 3 female friends who have all just lost their husbands in the last 3 weeks. All were vaxxed and all were lost to heart issues. I’m afraid this may be only the tip of the iceberg to follow. All of this is so sad and I think there will be many deaths that could have been postponed. I just know this in my heart.

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

💙💜💚

(1) Show this thread

First I’m so very sorry for your loss. I hope you have a life time of memories to share with your kids. 2nd I believe you are here to break generational curses. Your parents were here to raise you. You pave the way for their beautiful incarnation to a much better world that future you and you children will enjoy to the fullest. It’s all by Design and you play a massive role in changing our reality. Just my two cents.

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

This was posted for a friend, However Your post resonates with me so much" Thank You"

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

OMGosh….
This is so sad. I expect this to happen in my family too. My heart goes out to Rob.

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

Thank you for posting this, Dale. And thank you for all your posts. I appreciate your generosity of heart and mind.

(1) Show this thread

I am very sorry for your loss

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

Sending love and healing to Rob and anyone feeling like this ♥️🙏🏻 We are in a war and we are not done 🙏🏻♥️

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Jesus Name,
Father God's Peace Be
With You And Yours.
💕🙏💕

I'm Very Sorry Your
Loss. 💕🙏💕
Lot Of Hugs. 💕🙏💕

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

I am so sorry to hear this! God Bless you and your family/friends!!!

Prayer sent!!!🙏

Much Love, Light, Healing, and Blessings!!!💛

Comm Artist. Living in NE KS. Happily Married 44 years!! WeAreMAGA!!! America, Bless God!!!

God Bless you Brother!!
Sorry for your loss!

In response STEVE ENGR MAN to his Publication

I was posting for someone else but I too am sorry for his loss"

(1) Show this thread

Hug your loved ones and TELL THEM you love them. Check on them often. That’s what real love is & does, because it is unconditional.

I know that there is no real death, energy just transforms and both of their souls are reunited in a plane of existence far greater than this dimension.

But hell hath no fury like what is inside this soul and will be unleashed. -Rob B

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

So very sorry for your loss. 🙏
Indeed!
We need justice for these crimes against humanity. I still can see my mother-in-law thru the nursing home window, before she got C-19, begging us to bring her home. I was the one taking her to & from Dr apps, but they wouldn’t let me see her…only her sons. It was like suddenly every medical personnel became inhuman & without feeling, the only thing they were conscious of was making sure they jumped thru all those CDC hoops.

(1) Show this thread