Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483

wht 2.0

New Japanese study proves Pfizer and Moderna v*ccines contain unauthorized “animated worm-like” entities, invisible to the human eye, which swim, wiggle, and assemble themselves into complex structures, which cause clots inside the body.

https://x.com/DiedSuddenly_/status/1821862671328714830

Only people mentioned by @wht in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

Something we've all known for a few years now.

Crickets from the MSM, of course 🦗🦗🦗

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

Dear God what an evil abomination... they are picking up blue tooth signals from the Graves/Cemetary where the dead vx’d are buried

New Japanese study proves Pfizer and Moderna v*ccines contain unauthorized “animated worm-like” entities, invisible to the human eye, which swim, wiggle, and assemble themselves into complex structures, which cause clots inside the body.

https://x.com/DiedSuddenly_/status/1821862671328714830

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Rutgers was heavily involved in MRNA Research. They gave Fauci an award and has a ton of CCP Chinese Scientists working there. Both Soetoro and Biden were chummy chummy with the college. They have ties to META folks too.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

It's-a-big-club-and-we-ain't-in-it syndrome

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Are these now being put into babies and small children???? Dear GOD in heaven please stop this. Why don't White Hats bust open ALL colleges involved in this research???? Start with Rutgers and go from there.