Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Robert Wakefield

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Where is the Global Military Alliance?

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

All you can do is protect your family and yourself by whatever means you have. Hope this is just part of the movie, God Bless you all! If it's not you know what you have to do!

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

Even moar reason to fight them.

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Survival depends on creativity at times.

IDK people. WWE looking more real than this.

https://x.com/VincentCrypt46/status/1820562767855931720

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

It does not matter -
COMMUNISTS
NAZIS
ISLAMISTS
GLOBALISTS

islam and the globalists want the same end - they are ALLIES.

Personally I think this is bullshit, covering for the fact the cops are either muslims, or controlled by muslims.

Easier to distract by adding a 3rd player everyone can consider 'the ernemy', while islam takes over more communities.

Work in IT. Trump republican Metallica fans - Searching seek & destroy - Metallica song.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Amen to that.

(1) Show this thread

When you think about it there's only a few thousand of us on here and we don't make a dent in waking up the majority.

The majority still believes everything is going to be okay.

Robert, do you truly believe Trump was seriously shot at at that rally or do you think it was just part of what they call the show?

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT. Is that what we're really supposed to do or is that what the military is supposed to do?

Who are the ones controlling the masses and leading them towards a civil war?

Crashing our economy, poisoning us, taken away our food and turning off our power.

What would you do if you found out everything was a lie and you are manipulated to believe that everyone else other than the world leaders and the people that serve them in any capacity are the boogeyman?

Know your enemy...

https://anonup.com/thread/14358300

In response James Dean to his Publication

Beginning to remind me of 1929 when the Banksters crashed the market and brought in the 'great depression' ON PURPOSE to bow the slaves down even more, many into wearing rags, bread lines, etc.
Some know who needs to be removed - do unto them 1st

(1) Show this thread