Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Getting slightly pissed off that everyone is celebrating the economic crash. Hubby is already retired, and I'm just a little bit away from retirement, watching everything we've worked for our whole lives ready to go up in smoke, with no end to this economic disaster in sight. I could cry.

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

This is all for the greater good. I am 60 and have two more years, so I'm right there with you. Have faith that this is all to get us to a UTOPIA and out of the DYSTOPIA we have been living in. Give it to God let him worry for you. Hang in there!

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

I think I'm at the point where I've lost all my faith. I'll have to lean on yours.

You can lean on me. I have faith for all of us. I also have faith that we will come out of this on top but financially stable. Hang in there!!!! You worked hard to get here you can’t give up at the finish line.

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Yvonne_M in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yvonne McNeil, click on at the bottom under it