Patriot, Disabled Veteran, Ex Firefighter. I will follow back all patriots and anons.

It is Time to end funding for "Public" schools, they are not public they are "state" schools and you as the Public have NO VOICE in how they are run.!!! Pull every child NOW! This why they wanted to divide the family and have both parents forced to work to survive, SO THEY COULD RAISE AND FILL YOUR CHILDS MIND WITH PROPAGANDA! PURE EVIL!

In response Spar Hawk to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @mrbass1986 in this post can reply

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Rick Ofalltrades to his Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️I have an idea too, Parents stop sending your children to public schools and start homeschooling your children. Make parenting great again and actually make schooling more educational and fun for the children. If parents would stop sending their children to school, the schools would have to shutdown. Then there wouldn't be any funding for them. Start doing what we as parents should have been doing all along. Being parents and being in control of our own children and their well being in life. We should be the ones teaching them, not someone else. Check into homeschooling, there is flexibility in it. Pray to GOD and ask Him for guidance in all of this. The educational system is not good and it needs to done away with period. Stand up and say no more. I don't have school age children anymore, but I have been sounding the alarm for years and it always seems to fall on deaf ears. Time to stop this madness and teach your own. Time for us to be families again.🙏❤️🤗🕊️