Liberal logic...
If Trump is not impeached for inciting a riot, we will riot.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

I love the Lord, with all my Spirit, Soul and Body. I am a Mother of 3 grown adults, we have 3 grandchildren. I love my Country and freedom.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Another threat, boy oh boy they have a way don't they, accuse everyone with crap, but say things like this we owe it. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

anticipated/ not good 4 them/ just saying.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Washington compost

NY girl fighting for Trump & America- AKA "Palmtrees" on Twitter- Trump is My President- We're going to need a bigger GITMO

FFS! Blame, blame, blame. They never take responsibility for their actions! I despise these people.

you can't fix stupid! 🤣🤦‍♀️

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

Opinion: If Trump gets impeached, some wont believe the violence that follows.

I don't see violence and never have from our side. We have the military for that and they crave violence, f-and domestic. Buckle up kids🔥

Proud Patriot, Christian, digital soldier, God wins! Follow all Patriots back!

Fook their Nazi Tactics

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

Go figure. Just waiting for an excuse to cause Mayham, damage, suffering.

I think their posturing is going to get them fooked.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I have 100% faith the Military can handle as many stupid idiots as want to put them to the test. IMHO.

think back to what SCOTUS judges allegedly said among themselves about rejecting the TX case... 'we don't want to be liable for the resulting unrest' (alleged, not verified)

conviction by the Senate to appease evil may not be the first time in the past year that blind justice and the rule of law were yielded by those in government, abdication of duty and defiance of oath of office.

🤦🏻‍♀️🤡🤬

Because (GOD), (COUNTRY) no further explanation needed!

A threat is more like it!