Served my country in the 80s-90s. Proud husband and father. Always asking questions. Looking for the truth.

There’s something about Vincent fusca. Trump highlights someone either because they are bad or they are relevant to the future narrative

In response John Hewitt to his Publication

Yay, get the Crises actors ACKNOWLEDGED!! too!
What was Trump saying: he was or wasn't
https://youtu.be/FOGTCKQklPQ?t=28

Trump tells Christian group ‘you won’t have to vote anymore’ if he wins 2nd term - YouTube

Former President Donald Trump spoke to a Christian group at a Turning Point USA event and told them to vote “just this time.” He added: “Four more years, you...

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Free Bird to her Publication

Perhaps he means you won't have to "get out" to vote. Perhaps voting will be done on an unhackable quantum phone from our own homes? This would fix the problem of fake ballots needing to be printed, there woukd be tallies in real time, no mail-in voting, no stopping voting, no voters being intimidated, no " mistakes" like a wrong pen ( marker) being used etc. 🤔

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

That would be something wouldn't it!
But what about the evil power ruling over this world system and all the people who 'willing work for it'? They want what they want and it's not what we want.
Plus rem Trump saying the AI is a 'concern'?
Who runs the AI? nobody?
These computers supposedly 'talk to each other and have their own language' the coders 'don't know'.
The AI counts and tallies the votes, if the 'ghost in the machine is the d'vil' who do you think is going to win?
Plus, just b/c we read something or hear it, does that 'make it true'? How can we 'verify' before believing or Trusting?
Just stating this b/c the whole system is corrupt and polluted and to clean it up requires an ACT Of GOD ALMIGHTY!
Only SuperNatural Discernment 'give by GOD' can make us 'see and think clearer' ~ May we all receive that 1st before believing everything we hear, read or wish for!

Perhaps a new technology developed and run by USSF? Perhaps an "out of this world" so to speak blockchain type of voting? One thing for sure, safe and secure voting is a must and a priority. If med beds are actually real, why not a new way of casting our votes? Nothing is impossible for God. 😇

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Yep, God would have aLot of Clean up Work to do to rid all the Lies out of us and the world - there is a 'World without end' but this isn't it.
This one is run by 'the god of this world'#HeavensReJect who happens to be the wrong spirit and blinds people from the Truth - that Jesus paid the 'sin debt' and bought us Out of slavery by dying for us on the cross - fulfilling the Covenant and Prophesy.
Since this is a 'spiritual battle' being 'on GOD'S Side' is paramount > our only option for Real LIFE!
Mankind can only do so much and voting isn't what we were taught and it's not going to be the Fix. If the enemy runs the AI counter, they win.
Our best bet is to Pray to GOD and receive HIS TRUTH, LOVE and WAY.
'Jesus emphasizes we are to "believe on him whom God hath sent” (John 6:29 KJV).
Having faith in Christ is our Fix and Bread of Life => Foundation of TRUTH.
The tech already exists, but it had been in the hand of the Righteous (godly men and women) or it's all for not!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I am a long time true believer in Jesus Christ. His Spirit is alive and well in me! I am forgiven, my debt is paid in full. We believers are his hands and feet to bring about the change that is needed. We are here for such a time as this. I am an old soul Esther type person. God told me years ago in an unmistakable way to trust HIM. Proverbs 3:5 is my life verse. Satan has no power in my life. If one of the pathways to freedom is via a new voting system, then it will come to pass. God's will will be done. Each of us believers are a spark of light in this darkness. The Light always overcomes the darkness. As more light shines into the darkness, the darkness is defeated. Let's all shine! And let's not let fear be our guide. The Lord said Do not fear for I AM with you. 😇

(1) Show this thread