There’s something about Vincent fusca. Trump highlights someone either because they are bad or they are relevant to the future narrative

Only people mentioned by @Exnavypatriot in this post can reply

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response John Hewitt to his Publication

Vincent Fusca is Michael Flynn, and it was verified on Breb's account on X, and then he was permanently suspended.

Literal trash is Mike Flynn.
Garbage.

Yay, get the Crises actors ACKNOWLEDGED!! too!
What was Trump saying: he was or wasn't
https://youtu.be/FOGTCKQklPQ?t=28

Trump tells Christian group ‘you won’t have to vote anymore’ if he wins 2nd term - YouTube

Former President Donald Trump spoke to a Christian group at a Turning Point USA event and told them to vote “just this time.” He added: “Four more years, you...

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Free Bird to her Publication

Perhaps he means you won't have to "get out" to vote. Perhaps voting will be done on an unhackable quantum phone from our own homes? This would fix the problem of fake ballots needing to be printed, there woukd be tallies in real time, no mail-in voting, no stopping voting, no voters being intimidated, no " mistakes" like a wrong pen ( marker) being used etc. 🤔

(1) Show this thread

Oh my. 🤔

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I liked that he said "he could be in a foxhole with me anytime." 😉

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

ME THINKS HE HAS BEEN WITH DJT ALL ALONG!

(1) Show this thread