I take ivermectin every day. However, about 10 days ago, he developed a high fever of over 39 degrees for several days.
At that time, my parents, who had lost their appetite and were weak due to the abnormal heat, went to the hospital to get an IV drip.
They were both told that they were infected with COVID-19, so they were turned away without even receiving an IV drip.
Thanks to the ivermectin I had, my parents didn't have any severe coronavirus symptoms.
I haven't been tested for COVID-19, but I think I was probably infected. I had a high fever, and I still have a sore throat and cough. Was ivermectin really effective? If I hadn't taken it, would my symptoms have been worse?
In any case, please quickly change the rotten medical system that turns away weakened and sick people.
My parents, who cannot receive an IV drip, remain weak.
Universe, God, please help me.
One disaster after another. Please help my parents and me to get well. The limit has already been exceeded...it's to

Only people mentioned by @Angelfeather555 in this post can reply

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

I Recommend This Website To You And Assure
And It Will Not Disappoint You,

📲Visit: https://buyivermectinforhumans.us/

It's A Very Trusted And Customer-supportive Online Pharmacy.
No need of prescription

Sending love and prayers

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication

ありがとうございます🙏💞✨

(1) Show this thread

God, Family, Country, pure blood https://gab.com/PatriotNina https://truthsocial.com/@patriotNina

Prayers for you and your parents 🙏🙏

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

In response Nina Patriot to her Publication

ありがとうございます🙏💞✨

(1) Show this thread

Sorry... its twc.health... go to x22 dave for a discount.... I'm so freKin busy

Add NAC available at most health food stores

TWC.com has kits with everything you need mentioned by@pndlumswings tammy faye

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

🙏💞✨

(1) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

You don't need a Dr for an IV,
PA's are giving them at alt med clinics.
Just another option

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

🙏💞✨

(1) Show this thread

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

Prayers you all!!! Godspeed!! ❤️🙏

In response Brizby Finley to her Publication

🙏💞✨

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Some more things to include in your daily regimen if possible ... get some Quercetin 500mg 3x's daily for 7 days (an OTC alternative supplememt to prescription hydroxychloriquine) and zinc 50-100mg for 7 days. The combo works with zinc killing the virus, BUT zinc can not get inside the cell without taking Quercetin too, which opens the cell wall. They must both be taken together in order to work.
Dr Zelenkos recommendations;
Quercetin 500mg 3x's daily for 7 days
Zinc 50-100mg for 7 days
Vitamin D3 10000 IU, 250mg for 7 days
Vitamin C 1000mg for 7 days
Azithromycin 500mg for 7 days

Sending prayers to you and family🙏

In response Tammy Faye to her Publication

Thank you for the advice. This summer is murderously hot. Recently, my mother has been feeling weak and has no appetite.
My mother is suffering from shingles more than from COVID.🙏💞✨

(1) Show this thread

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

sending prayers🙏🏻

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication

A point to be made is that statistics have been altered to show a rise in covid but again, where did the cold, flu, pneumonia go? all a hoax! Thank God for truth!!! Thank God for Ivermectin and other treatments for parasitic infections!

In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication

🙏💞✨

(2) Show this thread

Please God, help Angel Feather and parents to get well quickly and perfectly.

In response Every Time to her Publication

ありがとう😭🙏💞✨

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

ありがとう😭🙏💞✨

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Here are some options for rehydrating that I pray help your parents.

https://healthyhumanlife.com/blogs/news/how-to-rehydrate

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

😊🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

You had a cold. Your parents had a cold. Covid19 is worldwide hoax.

In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication

Is there any point in posting here without knowing that?
People who are still scared of coronavirus probably don't know about ivermectin ❗️

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication

To my friends , family , relatives, stop saying you have covid, stop using the word covid, stop looking forward to getting tested again and again for covid, stop thinking that there is long covid, stop it

(2) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏Dear God Almighty place a hedge or protection over Angel Feather and both her parents. Bless them with increased: faith in You, strength, love, support, vigor, comfort, and complete healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son, Jesus Christ's Name, I pray, Amen.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

thanks so much. I truly appreciate your kindness.😭🙏💞✨

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Sending prayers for healing & comfort to you & your parents.

In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication

ありがとう😭🙏💞✨

(1) Show this thread