My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsiderโœจ๐Ÿ’–โœจ

I take ivermectin every day. However, about 10 days ago, he developed a high fever of over 39 degrees for several days.
At that time, my parents, who had lost their appetite and were weak due to the abnormal heat, went to the hospital to get an IV drip.
They were both told that they were infected with COVID-19, so they were turned away without even receiving an IV drip.
Thanks to the ivermectin I had, my parents didn't have any severe coronavirus symptoms.
I haven't been tested for COVID-19, but I think I was probably infected. I had a high fever, and I still have a sore throat and cough. Was ivermectin really effective? If I hadn't taken it, would my symptoms have been worse?
In any case, please quickly change the rotten medical system that turns away weakened and sick people.
My parents, who cannot receive an IV drip, remain weak.
Universe, God, please help me.
One disaster after another. Please help my parents and me to get well. The limit has already been exceeded...it's to

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

Some more things to include in your daily regimen if possible ... get some Quercetin 500mg 3x's daily for 7 days (an OTC alternative supplememt to prescription hydroxychloriquine) and zinc 50-100mg for 7 days. The combo works with zinc killing the virus, BUT zinc can not get inside the cell without taking Quercetin too, which opens the cell wall. They must both be taken together in order to work.
Dr Zelenkos recommendations;
Quercetin 500mg 3x's daily for 7 days
Zinc 50-100mg for 7 days
Vitamin D3 10000 IU, 250mg for 7 days
Vitamin C 1000mg for 7 days
Azithromycin 500mg for 7 days

Sending prayers to you and family๐Ÿ™

Thank you for the advice. This summer is murderously hot. Recently, my mother has been feeling weak and has no appetite.
My mother is suffering from shingles more than from COVID.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’žโœจ

In response Tammy Faye to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Angelfeather555 in this post can reply

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

Bless her, shingles are definitely brutal, much less dealing with another illness along side it. Sending prayers for you guys๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsiderโœจ๐Ÿ’–โœจ

In response Tammy Faye to her Publication

ใ‚ใ‚ŠใŒใจใ†ใ”ใ–ใ„ใพใ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’žโœจ

(1) Show this thread