My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

I take ivermectin every day. However, about 10 days ago, he developed a high fever of over 39 degrees for several days.
At that time, my parents, who had lost their appetite and were weak due to the abnormal heat, went to the hospital to get an IV drip.
They were both told that they were infected with COVID-19, so they were turned away without even receiving an IV drip.
Thanks to the ivermectin I had, my parents didn't have any severe coronavirus symptoms.
I haven't been tested for COVID-19, but I think I was probably infected. I had a high fever, and I still have a sore throat and cough. Was ivermectin really effective? If I hadn't taken it, would my symptoms have been worse?
In any case, please quickly change the rotten medical system that turns away weakened and sick people.
My parents, who cannot receive an IV drip, remain weak.
Universe, God, please help me.
One disaster after another. Please help my parents and me to get well. The limit has already been exceeded...it's to

You had a cold. Your parents had a cold. Covid19 is worldwide hoax.

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Wherethecoulds in this post can reply

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication

To my friends , family , relatives, stop saying you have covid, stop using the word covid, stop looking forward to getting tested again and again for covid, stop thinking that there is long covid, stop it

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication

Is there any point in posting here without knowing that?
People who are still scared of coronavirus probably don't know about ivermectin ❗️