Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

You should visit Godmanchester in Cambs. (Next to Huntingdon). Old roman town. Has a beautiful mini harbor around a park/island and you cross a Chinese Bridge to get there. There’s an Old Bridge (name) crossing over a different part into Huntingdon. Build in 1300s. Has little alcoves for pedestrians to stand in when carriages would cross. There’s a lovely Georgian building that houses the exceptional Old Bridge hotel, which idyllically sits along the water with willow trees, swans passing by; making their outdoor seating area the best place to sit with a fresh local Cambs ale. It is off the old roman North road and the hill next to the hotel had a small castle formation and a lighting structure (like historic traffic lights) back in the day. Easy walk from the H’don train station. ❤️🙏🏻

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

As always, many thanks for sharing your photos. I always look forward to seeing them. Hope you are well Martin. 💖

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Thank U Martin, Its beautiful.

I love the sun and the bee balm. It really gives the eye a beautiful dance through all the angles.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Beautiful Martin, the roses are so real I can almost smell them! We've missed your posts, welcome back!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Beautiful Martin. I have missed you.
Hope all is well.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

LOVE🌺🌻💐

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

Martin, I love your photographs!!!