Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Stay POSITIVE frens! Lots of negativity on AnonUp lately. Remember that fear and negativity feed the satanic beast. Don't feed the satanic beast, starve him with courage, positivity, and hope. Defeat him with prayer. Remember the (S)Word of the Spirit is God's Word. It is our only offensive weapon in Spiritual War! Use it.
😇

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Is it negativity or truth?
Really tired of that narrative-every time we share an inconvenient truth we're labeled negative.

Most on here should pray for discernment and then maybe some common sense.

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Judge not. We all have our private battles.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Brian Strong to his Publication

You do you Brian.

Its true.. We all do. I just see how tensions are high and don't want to see us tear each other apart at this stage of the race. I understand the frustration people have but hate seeing the ones who won't lose hope being ridiculed or made to feel foolish for it. Just my 2 cents.

You can give me your two cents any time, but I speak from experience-I had a nervous breakdown, lost my sobriety, family and friends because of the neverending psyop that is Q.

I may come off as a bitch in heels, but my motives are pure.

Truly sorry for your struggles. No doubt these last years have been a challenge at least. I've fought the booze for a stretch and had my wife of 31 years leave over the last couple years. Trying times.

I'm so terribly sorry, I get it-I do.
I almost lost my husband, came pretty close to it as a matter of fact.
My bottom was having a psychotic break after rehab put me on Gabapentin. I clocked him good and spent a night in jail.
It was truly hell and we clawed our way out of it by the skin of our teeth with only the help of God.
My prayers and heart are with you.

Thank you and same to you. I realize I've been blessed all along in spite of myself. With God we win. Eventually. Lol.

Only people mentioned by @Silverbug777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brian Strong, click on at the bottom under it